— Willa Cather
I am so thankful that spring is finally here:)
I am so ready to just enjoy spring and this beautiful weather.
And the natural learning opportunities all around us
as we pursue things together
as a family...
enjoying the moments
and making memories:)
Though I would love to see this spring as peaceful, calm, predictable, and stress free,
the foster/adoption process is none of those things.
But it is worth the stress and uncertainty.
I know that for sure...
just as the beauty of spring
is worth enduring the storms.
Here's our week in photos (and also our spring family fun plans:)
2. We are visiting every park in our area...one by one. Free family fun!
3.-4. The storms have started rolling in. I love storm watching.
5. Captivated by a ladybug:)
6. A.'s spring tree
7. The fountain at the zoo
10. My niece is too precious for words and a just little tired after our birthday festivities!
11. Learning a duet. They are always working on something together, and I love it!
12. The littles are playing with biscuit dough (they played with it for more than thirty minutes:)
13. I had a birthday!
14. My niece again (I couldn't resist;)
Visit all of our local parks (we are visiting a new park each week;)
See other baby animals
Day trips/Road trips
Visit state/national parks nearby
Fly a kite
Dig for worms
Wade in the creek
Visit with cousins
Watch the birds
Play in the rain
Work in the yard
Go to the zoo
Go to a baseball game
Play mini golf
Clean out and freshen up the treehouse
Eat supper on the screened porch
Do arts and crafts out on the front porch
Volunteer together as a family
Raise and release butterflies
Reread all of the Little House on the Prairie books
Earn Keepers of the Faith badges
Family game night
Go on a scavenger hunt
Host a tea party
Watch shows together after the littles go to bed- right now we are watching Frontier House (PBS) and Nova and need to catch back up on The Presidents (History Channel).
Have a field day with friends
Visit living history museums/sites