"My life is a lovely story, happy and full of incident."
Hans Christian Andersen
2. Farm fresh eggs...well, all that's left after my little helper accidentally knocked four eggs off the table and they broke IN THE FLOOR VENT. Good times;)
3. Everyone always wants a bite of what I am eating...unless it's fried eggs with salt, pepper, cayenne, guacamole, and tomatoes. Haha, I love it!
4. I checked out a stack of homeschooling high school and college prep books. We still plan to unschool high school, but I looked like a "mom scholar" while reading and drinking my iced coffee at the library.
5. Hutch was busy weed eating and stopped to save these flowers and bring them in to me. M. had already brought me a handful of the same flowers just because she thought I'd like them. To me, that's worth more than a dozen store bought flowers any day:)
6. Listening to them "read" to each other is better than tv. It's the sweetest thing ever and always entertaining!
Not a perfect week, but perfectly lovely if you ask me!