and guess what?!
We learned a whole lot too.
Our days were busy, happy, and full.
Our learning was
And that's why we do what we do;)
2. A.'s art journal page- "Love"
3. Relaxing by the woodburning stove with a good book and a kitty
4. Two games at once- floor checkers and Story Cubes (one of our favorite things:)
5. Bubble Talk- a new game we got for Christmas...think Apples to Apples but with hilarious (and borderline appropriate;) photos that you match to captions. We have played it every day since Christmas!
6. Life- another Christmas present that has seen a lot of use since we opened it:)
7. Pico, Fermi, Bagel- a fun game to play with pen and paper (and a kitty of course)
8.-9. The girls trying out M.'s new junior bow and arrow set. She saved her money from her part of the egg business to buy it.
10. Our road trip to Missouri took us to Branson to see Joseph. The girls were quite impressed!
11.-12. My sister got 18 inches of snow, while we only got a dusting. So, we took off on another road trip to see family, have a little Christmas, and play in the snow. We taught the cousins how to play Fox and Rabbit and had a huge snowball fight.
13. My sister caught a picture of my evil laugh just just before I pegged my nephew with a snowball...haha. Before you feel too sorry for him...this kiddo may be small, but he has an arm! He was hitting us right and left with snowballs.
lots of reading...
and chapter books.
and music video making-
with a touch of History Channel and
Food Network thrown in while
visiting at my Mom's
Whew...no wonder I'm tired.
And tomorrow we are off to Dallas to see family.
Wishing you a wonderful week!
Linking up with Mary today. Come join me:)