there's no place we'd rather learn every day:)
2. M.'s reading one of my books on homesteading...love it!
3. Baking cookies for friends and family
4. Razorback ornaments we made for the Hog fans in our lives:)
6. A. did lots of lettering and drawing this week when she was sick
7. M. helped me make an a blend of essential oils to help keep everyone else from getting sick... it worked:)
8. A. addressed all the Christmas cards and then filed all the addresses into the computer for me. I did a happy dance (as she is far more organized than I am)!
9. An American Girl piano made from a shoebox and popsicle sticks...too cute! Thanks to Audrey for the great idea:)
10. Charlotte Mason Pet Shop Math kept both girls busy this week as they designed and planned their own pet stores. No one complained about multi-digit multiplication with decimals plus both girls did extra work on their shops, like informational brochures about each of the animals. Hooray for meaningful math and following one's interests!
11. I have no words to describe this child's love for her chickens and the balance beam... or why she is on the balance beam with a chicken...or why the others look like they are waiting for their turn!
14. Christmas sugar cookie cut-outs were the kids' fave.
15. Easy popsicle stick snowflakes
16. A. learned how to make these super cute (and easy) felt hair clips. Thanks Steffi and Katie! We'll be making more of these I'm sure!
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home;
A charm from the sky seems to hallow us there,
Which, seek through the world, is ne'er met with elsewhere.
Home, home, sweet, sweet home!
There's no place like home, oh, there's no place like home!
John Howard Payne