keeping cozy, reading books, making gifts for people, watching movies, baking, and listening to Christmas music. It's definitely not about shopping or all the hustle and bustle.
This year, we've been busy right here close to home with...
3. Our paper Advent chain that focuses on serving others each day
4. "Snowmen" made from old lightbulbs that look oddly like characters from Veggietales:)
5. Homemade ornaments made from felt and styrofoam balls (the girls made dozens of these- each one distinctly different)
6. Shimmery snowflakes made from popsicle sticks, sequins, and glitter
7.-8. Scrapbook paper Christmas trees...love!
10. Mod podged fabric scrap covered styrofoam ornaments (so cute but so messy to make)
11.-13. Fabric scrap Christmas tree cards (Thanks Dee and Jessica for all the scraps!)
14. A.'s rolled construction paper wreath
17. Gingerbread people (I was more interested in making these than anyone else, I guess they were just all cookied out)
18.-19. Natural skin care gifts for friends and family (M. loves to help me make this kind of stuff:)
20. Christmas coloring pages (one of A.'s favorite things:)
What are your favorite things to do this time of year?